Ladies, Ladies, Ladies........

Whoever the people are on here who are starting problems to make people mad or irritate them for their jolly get off's, can ya'll stop being immature and stop starting up riots to make the other mom's mad? I mean really, especially those that post Anon, would you like it if someone mocked a question you asked about something serious just to rile you up? Doesn't feel too nice! I pretty much get along with everybody on here that I know of, and just wanna see less animosity here! We are all adult women and should all be nice and SUPPORTIVE to each other. I love ya'll! Let's band together ladies.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I hate to be negative, but on this site, I don't think there's hope, lol. There are ALWAYS things like this going on in one place or another. Maybe it's good for everyone to get out their frustrations and bitchiness, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol cafemom is like high school. only worse!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I just ignore those women. they are only bored in their lives and need a bit of excitement.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• As much as I am in support of people being nice to each other, you'd have to live in a perfect world for EVERYONE to get a long, be nice and never PMS ALL OF THE TIME. It's never going to happen.
    So let's just ignore the idiots, vote them down, move on.....let's not let it bother us so much. I truly believe, posting stuff like this ENCOURAGES the people trying to cause trouble to continue what they are doing.
    You posting this is exactly what they want. You just gave them what they want.
    Anonymous

• Good luck with your request lol. I have been on this and other sites long enough to know trolls are everywhere.

Answer by gemgem at 1:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I agree but we all know it won't happen. The one's that cause drama on here are still stuck in high school and don't know how to grow up. They are such great role models for their children, aren't they? I just wish cafemom would actually do something about the repeat offenders.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• There are very few corners of this site that are not like this.... sadly
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If only your words were felt by everyone here!!!!

Answer by older at 1:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It will never stop this is just like high school only 10 times worse, people hide behind the keyboard and start s to get all the other moms worked up I respect that everyone has there opinion but really all this drama is ridiculous we all have one thing n common and that is that we are all MOTHERS

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I really don't care what stranger say or do, though I do find the anonynasties kind of entertaining.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011