Rah!

SO has been sick with various issues for 5/6+ weeks, I am tired of it. I realize thats mean of me to say but he's on lay off (every yr he has a 3mo layoff) so all he does is sit on the couch. The house is a disaster between him & my 3yo its a mess. I am going insane! This place needs to be organized but all anyone seems to do is shuffle around the mess from one spot to another *sigh*

On top of that SO was supposed to have an interview the other day about a transfer that we want. That person's mother had to have last min surgery & here we are 3 days later & still no word from this guy! I want to know now if we are going to be going back home or not, I cant take not knowing aahhhh

It's snowing again today, now its raining though. Spring cant come soon enough seriously. The three of us stuck in this house for this long (okay we got 1wk break & went to florida but SO was sick that entire trip too so I didnt end up really getting a chance to relax) SO being sick for so long & my 3yo not listening to anything I say is going to make me explode. Adding in the not knowing if we are goign to get to move thing & I am ready to bust at the seems!

Okay that is my rant for the day, cabin fever to the max! Spring puh-lease come soon!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hoping things start getting better for you...
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I feel you
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The dr didnt help just said keep taking the antibiotic & he will feel better in a few weeks WTF!

SO's work has given him an interview on wednesday but we were told by one person at his work to give a notice for our apartment but by another that there are about a dozen other people interviewing for the same job that day too *sigh*

House is still a mess. My OCD is screaming go to walmart & buy more plastic boxes to organize & sort things into but the bank account says we cant afford for me to do that aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011