Isn't it scarry that a doctor's office is called a practice?++

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 11:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• everythi9ng is a practice lawyers judges teachers .. its all a practice just because you learn soemthing doesnt mean you know everythign or are perfect .... but yes to your post talk about it that way it does make it a bit scarey lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh wow, I never thought about that. That is kind of scary O.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• But that is all medicine is. A science or a practice. Basically they are covering their asses calling it a practice. They can turn around and say they dont know and cant get in trouble for it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Never thought about it that way.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 11:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What else would they call it? A "certain"? Medicine is based on (1) our understanding of how the body works (2) how much the doctor knows (3) how much you tell him and how accurate you are (4) how your body differs from the "norm". Doctors make wonderful, educated guesses - but they are still guesses. The more guesses they make, the better they get at it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ISN'T IT SCARY HOW WE PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY AND DRIVE ON THE PARKWAY?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Thats one of the reasons I don't take my doctors word as law. He isn't always right. Hes cool though because he knows that and lets me call the shots with his supervision. Our ped is the same way.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2008