Important!! anyone in cincinnati oh... please read!!

i live on the west side of cincinnati but my family lives on the east side in loveland so it can be anywhere in cincinnati really... i need help finding a OB/GYN!! i went to the bethesda north clinic when i was pregnant with my son and that was almost 4 years ago and i want something more private, more one on one... i do not have insurance right now but i am working on getting a medical card (medicaid, molina, healthy start, caresource, something like that) so i need a doctor i can start seeing with no insurance that will take the medical card when i get it. please if anyone has found a good doctor that takes a medical card please let me know where it is and the name!! please and thank you!! :)

mbright3747

Asked by mbright3747 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• google ob gyn near in (insert zipcode) That will give you a nice list
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I live in cinci oh and i know where loveland is i know they use to have a place near easgate mall but im pretty sure there closed down now unless they have a new owner its like behind dick's. Umm i went to the bnorth one to and that place is insane. The clinci at good sam isn't to bad thats where i go now you get in and out pretty fast i like it there
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• is that actually at good sam hospital?
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'd google.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011