School

Hello my daughter is in 1st grade they having a thing next week to dress up what she want to be when she grow up. she want to be the person that draw a picture and the writer in the kids book. i do not know what they wear. any idal will help i i was going let her paint on a shirt.

Thank you
Tammy

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I love your idea, Or might paint a pair of overalls.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• when I am drawing I have always put my pen in my hair when its up and my daughter has started the same thing, I just wear it up in a bun and have one or two different pens in it
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You can have her dress as if she were attending a book signing. She can have "professional" clothes and she can design a book cover to go over another book. Have her a pen in hand to sign books. She can also have the book jacket have an autobiogrpy section: about the author. She can imagine where she is living, how many pets and other books written.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• She can also carry a lap top bag so she can pull out her tool for when she writes.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 5:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm thinking like an artist with an apron with paint splatters.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011