What is your childs favorite book for you to read to them?

Aubrey likes me to read "The Kittens who lost their Mittens" over and over and over and over..I can even say it word for word without even opening up the book,lol.
When my 10 year old was younger, he would have me read "Abiyoyo" over and over...I got so bored with it I started acting some of the scenes out, it was terribly funny..haha
The baby Gaige just likes me to read anything that has pictures and he can reach out and touch,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• My daughter really likes the Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems and Hippos Go Berserk by Sandra Boynton. When I read the page that says "all the hippos go berserk" I wave my arms and shake my head and say it loud and silly. So now she will flip through the book by herself and when she gets to that page she starts shaking her head around. It's so cute! And if you tell her to go berserk, she'll shake her head and every now and then wave her arms. :)
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Our faves are the "If You Give ..." books.  We have them all except 'if you give a cat a cupcake'.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Lets see, "I love you forever" or "The kissing hand" wait.. those could be MY Favorites.. at the moment he likes his push button Toy story book that makes noise but he does as for the I love you forever book - but when I sing in the truck he covers his face and smiles lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• "The Princess Who Never Smiled" and "Danny and the Dinosaur" are my little ones' favorites. My older one never got tired of "I'll Teach My Dog 100 Words" and "4 Pups and a Worm".
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Anything Seuss and "Where do kisses come from"
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I also love the books by Laura numeroff," if you give" books but I have had to read the same book over and ove to the point of knowing every word without looking at the pages
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The Bible
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011