Vera Bradley

What's your favorite bag? I have a few but i just got the Weekender in Very Berry Paisley. I love it! My chihuahua also fits in it, which is great for day trips.

The last one I bought before was the Baby Bag in Purple Punch-and the dogs used to go in that one too.

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 1:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I don't care for Vera Bradley.
    Anonymous

• Oh no? Why not? I love it because its so easy to wash! if something gets on it, I just use my Tide pen and voila! Problem solved!
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Don't use it
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Not really my style. But I've seen many cute Vera Bradley. I know the rush when you get your new bag. Mine are usually leather, I smell them, touch them, wear them in front of the mirror for at least 1 hours, with different outfits...yeah, I know. I am crazy.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't care for her bags, I really like the ones from Longaberger Baskets better.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011