I hate drs and hospitals but...

I am 32wks pregnant and I am having pains in my stomach and pelvic area. Oh goodness in my back too. Thats were I had my labor with my son. It has happened about 10 times in the last 45min or so. My stomach tightens up and stays that way for about 20-30 sec then it goes away. My baby isnt moving much but when she does it is painful. And also I suspect amniotic fluid is leaking (but not sure). Now I have to have c-sec because I dont dilate and the baby doesn't move down. I dont want to call the dr. or go to the hospital if it really isnt even necessary. I have never called them this pregnancy. Do you think it is "important" enough to call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• probably a thing to do right now if it has happened 10 tiems in 45 mins at least to get their opinion
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• YES!!! You need to make sure everything is okay with your little girl!
    jillmw

Answer by jillmw at 11:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i would go just to make sure everythings alright, they dont mind believe me its their job. You could also call and talk to someone if they think its important they will tell you to come in.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 11:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Sorry, but yes!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• YES!!! CALL!!!!
    If you have 5 contractions in an hour, you're supposed to call the doctor. And being you're not full-term yet, you DEFINITELY need to call the doctor so they can give you magnesium to stop the labor until you're ready. CALL NOW!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2008