What would your reaction be if your husband went on a date with another woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• just one time would be the last time!
    Unless it was with my 81 year old mother! ha ha
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I'd tell him to pack his shit up and get out. Obviously he doesn't value our relationship if he's going on a date with someone else. "Date" shouldn't even be in a married man's vocabulary!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Kick his stupid ass out
    Anonymous

• WTF? I'D PACK HIS SHIT, KICK HIM OUT AND CALL HIS MOTHER. SHE WOULD BEAT THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF HIM.....LOL
    THEN I'D FILE FOR DIVORCE.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I'd be fine with that. NOT! I'm sorry, but this is a crazy question! I seriously hope no married woman would be okay with her husband going on a date! If so, there are serious problems with that "marriage!"
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• He would be my EX-husband.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Well this apparently happened today. He went out of town on business and took a woman that was also at the same meeting to the local musuem to sightsee and then they went out for drinks. Seems like a date, but then maybe I am overeacting and it was more of a casual thing that meant nothing.
    Anonymous

• Do unto others as they do unto to you. See how he likes you going on a date , if he is ok with you dating then you need to move on honey! Life is to short, like you said you may be over reacting but in my eyes you meet a woman you don't know and take them for drinks and sight seeing I would smell a rat!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't think you are over reacting. That sounds like a date to me. Even if he told himself it was "harmless," that sounds like a slippery slope towards cheating if you ask me! Ask him how he'd feel if the tables were turned?
    Anonymous

• I would tell him not to come home.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008