My friend saw my cousins DH out last weekend making out w/someone...

So she texted my cousin (not the wife, but the sil (the wifes sister) because she is closer to her) and told. The sister, my cousin believed her but said she's not going to say anything to her sister because she doesn't want to stress her out. The man and sil have a weird relationship. I think they might have been together before and maybe he is blackmailing her to keep her from telling her sister.
Should my friend tell the wife or leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Man, why is it always that the wife is the last to know? Your friend knows, you know, the sister knows and who knows who else knows. I say tell friend to balls up and tell the wife. I'd want to know if it were my man. Poor thing. Her husband not really care if she finds out anyway if he's making out with someone else in public..kinda ballsy there in my opinion!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• tell her , who dosent want to know
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Stay out of it soon the truth will unfold let them find out for themselves had she taken a pic of them then I guess that would be her proof. GL to your cousin...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think the only thing you should do is be a good friend when the truth comes out. I think anytime you get involved in marital affairs for some reason it blows up in YOUR face like YOUR the cheater! Situation sucks. I guess use your best judgement on this one. What would you want to know, and how close are you to this person? Is the source reliable?
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Tell the wife! The fact that she hasn't told her could destroy a friendship in the process...
    DSNMomma

Answer by DSNMomma at 2:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think she should stay out of it
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm not as close as I used to be with my cousin. Haven't seen her much lately. Heck yeah the source is reliable! And he saw that my friend saw. He was holding this girls hand, dancing w/her and kissing her. The sil asked him about it and he said my friend was a big liar. And that he was going to call her and tell her off for making stuff up....of course he hasn't called her because he knows it's true. But don't you think the sister should tell her sister?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yes, but I think it holds more weight if you get a video.
    if nothing else the wife maybe could use it for the divorce.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i would say tell the wife, thats just me though
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011