Would you have continued to wait?

I am alittle upset bc I wanted some fried chicken bc no one is here my dh is working and my kids are in school well I wanted some "churches" fried chicken not IFC or popeyes. Anyway I was like should I or shouldn't I so I drove up to the drive-thru I waited 5 min. The car in front of me pulled up to the window so I was next to order I waited the person NEVER took my oder I did not hear the order being taken from the car in front of me I just assumed he ordered anyway here I am 10 min waiting and still no one has taken my order ooohh but I wanted me some churches fried chicken well it was time for me to decide to stay or go. I asked my self well fried chicken isn't healthy for me anyway plus your not cooking tonight dh said we were going out to eat tonight so don't cook.
I decided to leave even though I wanted it so bad. I was mainly upset with their service this was lunch hr there were no cars but us 2 the person never said anything to me as far as what was the hold up. I feel like calling and complain but what would I gain out of it besides you ladies help me on here I can let put my frustration here on cm and now that I let it out I do feel better I guess I showed up at a bad time but you think it being lunch hr. That would have been perfect timimg :/ (stupid people)....lol Maybe next time.
Thanks for listening just venting :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes, I agree with you...totally bad service right there. Maybe thier box was messed up or something. I would have walked in there and told them off. Sorry you didnt get your chicken. :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Maybe the sensor wasn't activated at the order screen to let them know a car was there. When I was a teenager, I worked the drive-through window at Taco Bell, and that would happen every once in a while. A car would pull up to the window and the customer would say "I've been sitting at the screen for 3 minutes and no one has taken my order!" but my headphones had never made the dinging sound to tell me there was someone there.
    Or it could have just been crappy service at Church's, IDK. I guess you'll never know since you left. Better luck next time!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would started calling for someone to take my order or something. But I wouldn't have waited as long as you did! I'm an impatient person.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• heck, I went to a restaurant a few years ago and realized that the door was locked! one of the other customers unlocked the door and let us in. The manager got mad, saying that they were trying to keep people out since if they let more people in they would be so busy that they wouldn't be able to handle it.
    they couldn't believed I was surprised!
    So we called the 1800 number from the restaurant and a few days later the manager wasn't there anymore.

went to a pizza buffet a while back and the dishes were all dirty, and the silverware had chunks of food on it. Manager told me to just deal with it, and that is was normal.
    I washed it in the bathroom, called the corporate line and told them about it. They were appauled at the very least.
    I wonder if anyone had washed the dishes at all!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would have walked in and told them the problem. The sound system could have been messed up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011