I need to buy a gift basket for 7yr girl birthday fast ..............that can do home delivery

Ms.Ro3

Asked by Ms.Ro3 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• walmart or target
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Go to your local dollar store or Walmart type store, get a basket or toy bucket and fill it with cute fake jewelry and makeup made for little ones.....it will be fun...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• In that case try googling it rush delivery is expensive though
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Gift basket for a 7 yr old..hmm...I'm not sure of anything other than that one place that delivers teddybears..they always advertise it on the radio I forget the number but I bet you could google it.
    Or you can go to buildabear.com and order a teddybear and have it shipped over night...or something like that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• diapers.com does free overnight shipping on orders over $49. Not sure how much you want to spend though.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011