I got a boob job april of 2007 and I am due with my son april 1,2009 I wanted to know if any of you mom know what happens to your boobs after birth when the milk comes in. I have a 6 year son and I know with him without having a bood job they were size d for a couple of weeks. and I just want to know what happens when you have them?

melluedtke

Asked by melluedtke at 11:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the opposite I had a reduction, but I still produced . Sorry I don't know if that helps
    Anonymous

• Absolutely nothing. Its just the same. They enlarge the same and deflate the same..lol (My boobs arent as perky as when I first got them done). Although, I did feel more pain when I was drying up.
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Man...I took a shower the day after I had birth (much to my doc's advisment) and those jokers swole up! It hurt, and then my DD was crying and wouldn't go to sleep...lol...so I cried, because my breasts hurt and she wasn't sleeping...ahhhh...my first sleepless night! lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• with my first i went from an A cup to a DD (no boob job just my milk came in). with my second pregnancy i went from a B cup....gained 40 something lbs and was STILL a B cup. they just wouldnt grow its like my butt and belly did all the growing ahaha. when im done having kids im getting a boob job. is it really expensive?
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008