What household job are you having trouble starting right now?

My office is in desperate condition but I can't work myself up to starting. It'll feel great to finish though. Ok...desperate conditions call for desperate measures. No computer distractions! See you when I'm done! ;)

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 2:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My entire house looks like a bomb went off, I am having a hard time starting any of it!

Dishwasher needs to be unloaded & reloaded, kitchen floor swept, livingroom/playroom/bedrooms have toys all over them, daughters shrit needs to be stitched, daughter needs a bath, playroom floor needs to be vacuumed, stuff in the hallway needs to be taken down to the basement, trash needs to be taken out, laundry needs to be finished..... lol basically you name it & it needs to be done here, our lives have been a big disaster of a mess lately, SO's been sick for a while its really taking a toll on all of us.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The laundry room so much STUFF just cant seem to muster up the energy to suck it up & get it done
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• OH MY GOSH REALLY ITS ALWAYS THE BATHROOMS FOR ME AND THE GIRLS ROOM I CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN AND THEY THROW TOYS EVEYR WHERE ADN I CAN'T SEEM TO GET KYM TO UNDERSTAND TO PICK UP UGHHH AND MY ENTIRE TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM APT LOOKS LIKE A TO RNADO AND WHEN I THINK WOW IT LOOKS NICE TODAY MY MOM COMES BY AND SAYS WHAT A MESS WAHT A BUMMER HUH LOL...
    kymberleesmom

Answer by kymberleesmom at 3:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Unpacking from moving last week - ugh!
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• dishes to wash
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• A little bit of everything, wash, dishes, cleaning. I get done as much as I have to to get by, but I always need to do something. I had back surgery and I'm on here tooooo much, but I do what I can. My S/O is very understanding and helpful because of my back. Like they say " A womans work "IS NEVER DONE" and CafeMom does not HELP !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Cleaning out & organizing the pantry. It's a large pantry that DH built for me and it's great, but it's gotten a bit disorganized over the last year.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011