i thought this to be a bit soon but idk lol maybe not

im 17 weeks and 1 day and when i sit here kinda leaning back i feel like a flutter above my belly button i knwo the uterus is probably still a little below my belly button but could it be the baby ? i knwo i dont have gas it is the same feeling i get down low and in the middle when the baby moves just wondering if anyone else feels this ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't tell for sure what was baby and what was gas for quite awhile, but once I felt an actual kick, then I knew what to compare it to. Otherwise, it's really hard to figure out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol not here i get gas it hurts and bad even for jsut a little the kicks and flutters all have felt the same as each other and completely diff from gas i figured it out quick with my son too
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i actually didnt know for a long time where the baby actually was. i thought she was still super low. but when the dr was measuring where she was it was above and below my belly button.so u prlly are feeling flutters definitly. :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol ya i swore my baby was low ...omg sorry this just happened lol im listening to music and i felt this like hard flutter thing right above my belly button lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• by 17 wks i had already felt my baby move.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• ii know that much i ment that high ive felt it since about 14 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• it could be. with my first i felt her inside at about 20 weeks, outside at 23 weeks, with my second i felt her inside at 13 weeks and outside at 15 weeks. it really just depends i think on when a person feels the baby and depends on the pregnancy.
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 1:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If it's not your first pregnancy then it's probaby your baby. I felt my 2nd baby at 14 weeks
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i think im also 17 wks and 1 day..ive been feeling that same feeling the last couple of days..like butterflies goin off in your stomache. whens your due date?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008