What did I do?

2 weeks ago, I fell 3 times in a 6 day time frame. Nothing seemed broken, everything that hurt worked. My knee was sore and I iced it and took it easy for a couple of days. Since then, the pain has gotten worse. It feels like someone is sticking a screw driver up under my knee cap. I know it's not broken, but has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, what was causing the pain? By evening, I'm on the couch with an ice pack, and it's getting ridiculious!
Any ideas or suggestions?

tracy0812

Asked by tracy0812 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Health

• Sometimes the kneecap gets a little dislodged from the fall and/or swelling. It can take a long time to heal when the knees are involved. Hang in there.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would just go to the dr to rule anything out. Your knees are pretty important! Chances are, it needs more rest, you could have a bone spur....see your dr! :o)
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I suggest going to the doctor! There might be something wrong in there and it could get worse with time. It's better to be safe then sorry.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• go to t he doctor and get it xrayed, you could've done something that you can't see.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would go to the Dr and get it checked out. Could be cartildge problems or something cracked or even a pinched nerve. Good luck to you!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sounds dislocated maybe? Go get it checked out!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011