Does this happen to your Mac?

I have a Mac desk-top computer. I LOVE the Mac BUT every now and then, Safari will shut down right in the middle of what I am doing. I thought maybe it was because I had too many windows open but it happened when I only had 1 or 2. Grrrrrrr Does this happen to anyone else with a Mac?

alyssamal

Asked by alyssamal at 2:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Technology

• Use Firefox instead. Safari has always been really quick to load, but kind of flaky. Firefox takes longer to load, but is very, very stable.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• This keeps happening with our iPad. It drives me bananas. I wonder if it's catching and eliminating a virus or something?
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That doesnt happen to me but my safari plug in fails and i have to reopen it.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't know! It drives me crazy to because if I have a window open that I want to keep tabs on, it closes it and I have no idea how to get back to it. So frustrating!
    alyssamal

Comment by alyssamal (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have it happen ocasionally on my mac book.... I dont know why it happens, it's kind of random but hey at least it's not giving me all the headaches that windows did :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I will definitely try that out! I have it on here, I just forget to use it ;o) Thanks :o)
    alyssamal

Comment by alyssamal (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• mmmm it does suppouse to shut down.. it could slow down but shut..get a computer technician.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011