Anyone Lose a friend or thought they were friends and when u were not around they talked behind ur back?

I have many times. it just happend to me again. My so Called Friend Hannah was being so nice to me, invited me to her baby shower, treated me like a friend and i was blind and didn't see what she really was. I felt used, betrayed and have a very hard time trusting anyone because i have been hurt by so many people by this.
After she had her son which was in December, she changed at least i thought. She didn't want to talk to me much, wouldn't let me see her and the baby in the hospital but i understood why. I didn't get to see the baby until he was like 2 weeks old. I bought him an outfit which costed $15 and never got it to him. she refused to hang out, set up play dates, look through baby clothes, didn't look at me when i started a conversation with her in public or even when i went to see her. SO i decided to wait for a couple of days and tell her how i felt via email since i can't go by her ever . I told her how i felt she said she offended by my email, and i asked her to explain why she was treating me bad. She didn't answer any of my questions but maybe one. She then said she didn't want my clothes since everything that comes from me has strings with it (whatever that meant) and i was annoying and a bitch and spoiled. when i was about to email her back and tell her that it hurt my feelings she deleted me from facebook and i have not spoke to her since. I am afraid to go to the bank since she lives next to it and afraid she will think i am stocking her.
This has happend to me so many times with others not just her, but was wondering if anyone has had a problem like this or am i just so dumb i don't see it. Like i believe that they are my friends but i don't see the sign until they delete me or i hear it from someone else.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• IMHO have you ever took a look at why it happens...if it happens a lot maybe there is a problem with your behavior that you aren't aware of. Do all these friends tell you the same thing when they get mad and decide to move on? Do you ever say, well I gave you all those baby clothes why can't you do this for me....

Good Luck, but maybe you need to look at why all these girls are acting like this after a while. Reevaluate what friendship means to you.

If you truly don't expect something in return, or over step your boundaries, think you are better than others...etc etc (I'm not sure what they are telling you) then just move on and be more reserved in picking your friends.
    Anonymous

• NO i asked my other friends and they say it is not me i just chose bad ones. I have had this problem since i was a little kid. I make them and lose them cuz they find other people
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Never had that happen that I know of. Guess I'm careful who I become friends with.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011