Getting fat on Birth control :(

I stoped bc pill and had no idea when my period was going to start. Well I started Feb. 14. My wedding is April 16. I started back for the porpose of re routing my period (under dr instruction). Well in 1 week I have gained 7 lbs. I don't want to be on my period at my wedding, but can't afford to get fat before then either. Dress final fitting March 11.

Anyone have any ideas?
HELP!!

(Fiance had a vsectomy so I don't need bc for the purpose of bc)

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Health

• Get your butt to the gym and try and work it off GL & congratulations on the wedding

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Stop taking birth control, and stop trying to control nature.....that would be my advice...and enjoy your wedding...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That sucks so much!

If you're not on it because of preventing pregnancy could you make go off until after the wedding? Also, maybe a lot of the weight gain is water weight. IDK, my best friend says that she gains tons of weight on the pill but I never had that problem (well, I've gained weight while on the pill but that wasn't the reason why my butt got bigger, lol)
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Drink a lot of water, watch what you eat and work out! Good luck to you and congratulations!!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011