I got a call last night from a friend of mine who is roomates with our other friend. But what she told me put me into tears I had a hard time sleeping!
!. This lady is 19 yrs old and is 7 months pregnant! She has a 22 month old baby too.
1. She lets her run around in a diaper all day with no clothes on
2. Dosn't wash the babies clothes except every 3 to 5 weeks so she smells so bad :(
3. only bathes her once a week
4. Beat her and hit her because she was on Facebook and her daughter wanted to sit on her lap.
5. Puts her to bed with no clothes on, no heater, and no blanket. While snowing outside
6. leaves all the windows open with no heater and child is always sick.
7. Let her play in the toilet even when urin is in it! The mother dosn't always flushs, and then dosn't clean her up and puts her to nap that way.
8. Never cleans her hands off / face and goes places
9. Takes her baby out in the stoller with no shoes on, just socks, and sweats with a sweat shirt while raining and in the 50 range. It was cold that day.
10. Slapped her across the face for not listening. And tells her " Get out of the f$%&ing room your so stupid just like you father you little BIt%$ Horibble words, yells at her, and lets her baby sit on a 8 month old and dosn't stop it.
Only gives her kool laid.
Last night my friend told me all the baby ate for the whole day was a pop tart then went to bed after drinking out of the toilet. The mother said it'sokay it's just tap water, and it's okay not to have the heater on. There was a show that said babies don't get cold!
How sad is this? The mother smokes in the house, trys to. She also leaves the baby with her roomate and dosn't come back 2 to 4 hours 4 days out of the week. This mother is on welfar and dosn't pay a dime for anything let alone take care of her child! She needs to go and care for her, feed her properly and love her!
CPS came once and said the baby was fine! How could they say that? I guess they need all the evidence they can get!
Last night the pregnant mother of the 22 month old as well. Was soo drunk she passed out after 3 glasses of vodka! I hope CPS takes the child, and baby right after it's born. It makes me sick. I am so angry at this person for being a shitty parent! These are the stories you hear about kids being dead of the news! :(
Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships
Answer by tnm786 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Answer by melody77 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Well instead of making a phone call to YOU then she should make a call to the police. She can then file a report with the police who will contact CPS.
Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
The water in the back of the toilet is the same that comes out of your faucet. All of mine have dipped their hands in the toilet. I don't consider that to be abuse.
Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
Running around in a diaper all day long isn't being abused.
Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011
CPS (in my state) would have immediately taken the child had it been cold inside. How is the child being beaten but the mom isn't leaving physical marks? CPS will also take action if bruises and red marks don't look like normal everyday wear and tear that children do to themselves.
Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011