(TMI maybe) Could I end up pregnant after this?

Okay so I stopped trying to concieve after my OB put me back on BC to kick start ovulation and periods again.. But Me and my DF baby danced on wednesday night I ovulated Yesterday (Yes i for sure ovulated Because my body wigs out on me when i do and it has done just that) but FORGOT to take my pill for the night!! Yes I can't believe I actually forgot because I take the pill everynight at the same dang time and its the first thing i think of when i get ready for bed. But I was so stressed tired and strugglin with my DD to get her to bed that I forgot it lastnight. Now heres my question do any of you know the chances of me getting pregnant from this because after being put on BC again I decided I wanted to lose 10-15 lbs before trying to concieve and DF is always gone for his job now. And Emotionally and Physically I don't think Im ready to have another one quite yet I wanted to wait until May after my wedding after i lost weight and after I felt better about myself!

PLEASE HELP! - Joe

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 3:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There is a chance. If it is it is you will just have to wait to find out. Babies do not really worry about whether Mommy needs to loose some weight or Daddy is working.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Haha I know babies don't care and if i End up pregnant i will love this baby just as much as i love my DD. I just I feel stupid for missing one pill! ON the day i ovulated after BD on the day before
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You dont ovulate on the pill. I'm confused.
    Anonymous

• You do ovulate while on the pill. In fact thats the only way i ovulate is on the pill it just Makes the egg to Immature to get fertilized and your uterine lining usually unable to support a fertilized egg.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Take a test
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011