I need my mommy....But

She is in the hospital til friday. And he lives in CO. She has cancer and epilepsy and they put her in the hospital for 5 days on Mon. I haven't talked to her since saturday. I have tried.
I'm 32 wks pregnant and am scared and she always makes me feel better and is the one i turn to and talk to. I'm only 19. I need her. How do I coupe with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I know who you are and you know me! You know I am no replacement for your mom but you know you can come to me and I will help you when I can!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Your mom going thru alot herself now, and being 19 and pregnant is hard.I have kids I know how much your mom would want to be able to make you feel better it is our job! Everything works out exactly like it is destined to. You can always talk to true good friends until she gets better.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• awe thats so sad...I live in Nc and my mom is in Md thats 468 miles between us!! weve always been close!....I moved down here about 2 years ago when i was 3 mnths prego...i was sooo scared! all i wanted was my mommie, when i went into labor thats all i kept tellin my hubby, his mom was there but it wasnt the same dont get me wrong i love my MIL shes awsome and we get along soo well but my mom should have been there
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I live in GA she is 1400miles away. I miss her so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Hugs Sweetie! Hang in there. I hope you get to talk to her soon. Make sure you're taking good care of you!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2008