answers

what problems did you experiance after you had your baby vaginally?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 11:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• nothing besides bleeding and pain peeign fromthe stitches
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yeah nothing except lots of bleeding and back pain. you feel super weak too. but vaginal is waaaaaaaaayy better than c section cuz u recover like super fast. well i did at least.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hemmorhoids! Going #2 again was awful, terrible! I took stool softeners for six weeks and still didn't have an easy time going, ugh.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Don't even get me started on sex!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Man...them stitches! lol...they itched, hurt, and was always bleeding...and taking a shower the day after you give birth. I wasn't breast feeeding and my breast swole up after takin a shower....it sucked. They hurt and were hard like stones...lol But other than that...it was ok...lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• The only problem I had was a hematoma (swollen blood vessel) on my vulva. I didn't know it was there until the pain pills they gave me were gone and I was still too sore to sit down. That was the only reason I was taking them! One small outpatient surgery and I was good to go. Other that that, I was gravy. I was walking around the afternoon after my 1st was born. The next morning with my 2nd. But I was up alllll night in labor with him, so I was tired. No problems.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 12:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• pooping...i took a liquid laxitive and well, we all hate the shits but when you dont have to push that poo out, it doesnt hurt.lol. i know TMI and the weakness
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yea Passin the first stool was so terrifying to me!!! They saud I couldnt leave the hospital till i did. We were in the hospital 2 nights and three whole days! I finally did and cried like a baby! the hemmoroids are definately no fun at all either. Ouch! just thinking about it! i healed fast and had no prob. after that!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 12:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I had a bunch of small surface tears that were stitched and they hurt, but I sat on a boppy and it helped. Other than that, nothing. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2008