Do you have sisters or brothers living nearby? Do you get along with them?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I have 4 sisters and we couldnt get any closer we get together as often as we can. I am glad to have them in my life.
    shiffy2

Answer by shiffy2 at 7:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes and Yes
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have one brother and two sisters and they are always around... my family, my mother included, pop over my house all the time to hang out sometimes its everybody and others its just one... but it's so nice having everyone around being so close and friendly....we've had our problems in the past and this is way nicer :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 3:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have siblings but none live in my city I have alot of siblings in law and alot of them live near us. I get along with them as if we were raised in the same home. The MIL is my biggest problem! My husband's sibling are very loving and protective people who we all get together most time to do family related things.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• We all live in the smae state and city but not really close by. I've done both though, I use to live in the same aparments as my sister and that made me closer to everyone. I like living futher away better for the most part.
    My sister and I get along ok, we never really had the best relationship and we now parent very differently so there is a lot of issues there.
    My little brother (lives with mom his only 14.) Don't see each other as much as when we lived closer. BUt have a great relationship.
    My older brotehr and I never really got along after he moved out of mom's. We can talk and be nice to each other but really not "family". If we didn't look so much alike nobody would know we were siblings.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. Everyone is in the military or married to someone in the military so none of us are close. My sister is coming back to the states and will be stationed an hour from us. We all get along, when we are in the same neighborhood.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My sister lives 20 min from me and for the most part we do get along.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wish! My sister moved to England last year, and I miss her terribly! We get along great- hasn't always been that way though! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i have one brother he lives in wisconsin (along with the rest of my family) and i'm down in texas. We call each other every 2-3 days though.
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 4:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yup my brother lives about 5 minutes from me and he is even helping us move into our new place this weekend.
    My sister lives in another state and we talk at least 3 times a week and text daily. My sis-in-law and I are also very close and text or talk all the time.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011