Bored in the Bedroom?

How do I tell my DH that Im bored in the bedroom. Ever since I got pregnant & had our baby things have gone wayyyyy downhill. When we first got to egther things were great!! & I know eventually almost all couples have this problem somewhere along the line but I want to spice things up but he works alot and hes always very tired & sometimes doesnt seem interested, so Im lucky if i get any 2-3 times a month!!! :( Helpppp!!! Please!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• If you are bored in the bedroom, it is more an indication of problems elsewhere in the relationship than in the physical. Part of the answer to your problem is very likely the fact that you have a new baby, which takes more of your attention, and he has a demanding job, which takes more of his. Marriage is truly a lot of work, and part of the challenge is finding the time just to relate to and with one another outside the bedroom. Good sex begins early in the day and is experienced late in the day. You have to make the time early in the day if you expect to reap the rewards later.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Surprise him ;)

He may be tired, but most red-blooded men would definitely not turn down something... special. Maybe dress up, or offer him something that he's wanted for a long time. It's easy to fall in to a rut, but much more fun to break out of one!

I think the problem is that it becomes routine, and then dwindles. Remind him just how much fun he is missing!
    losing_control

Answer by losing_control at 4:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• what kind of things have you tried to spice it up? you cant just expect it to happen on its own.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 4:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Find a boyfriend. Your DH should be working to please the wife who sacrificed her independence to raise his child. He should be working hard to please YOU.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011