If you daughter leaves her husband for a married man, then the married man changes his mind and she becomes homeless would you tell her to figure things out for herself

or would you help her as much as you could.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• aaahhhhh , depends on her situation
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would be there for her.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I will always help any of my children regardless of their mistakes.  My children wouldn't be homeless, they'd always have a place with me. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Id help her. I am her mother and there to help her when she falls on her face. I would also assume she was already told it was a bad idea and would end this way? It would be hard enough for her to come to me and admit what a dipshit she was. So Id help her. Then again I am the type of mom who has always told my kids no matter what they do in their life they will ALWAYS have a place to lay their head at night. My mom tried the whole leaving me homeless thing on me when I made mistakes and I still cant stand her for it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Depends on how resonsible she had been in the past. If this is a constant thing with her then i would try to stay out of it but if this is something out of the ordinary for her to do then yes i would help her.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• of course i would help her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would have to help its still my kid.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would help her and then have a nice long talk.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My children will always ALWAYS be welcome in my home. A lecture may ensue, and maybe some "You should have known better"'s but my kids are my kids, no matter how old, daft or stubborn.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I agree with meanddrphoto.

its a tough situation but that sounds like a time when she would need her mom.

i have a boy, btw.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 4:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011