Any wives or gfs out there get annoyed with husband or boyfriends behavior?

my husband comes home and wants to watch the TV show LOST, we started it together but during the day it doesn't work cuz of kids. If one is screaming (our baby) cuz he wants attention so i have to give it to him. The other needs to be checked to make sure not getting in trouble. He wants to like finish season after season and gets mad cuz he has to pause it like half the time.
He comes home from work at 2 kids are napping he turns it on thinking we have time to watch at least 2 episodes well he is dead wrong in the middle of one episode one kid is up and needs attending too.
Is it me or does he not see that he can't watch more than one episode at time? it is getting sickning and i bring it up and he gets mad

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 4:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yeah!!!!! you take the good with the bad.

Answer by older at 4:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• all the time and I think it is a guy thing. If ever you need to talk just let me know.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Everyone has their flaws. If that is his...you're not doing too bad, sweetie. It sounds as though these episodes are pre-recorded. Is there any way you can "catch up" on them when the kids go down for a nap? I know he seems selfish by not wanting to pause the show...but it sounds like after a hard day at work, he just wants to relax for a little while. I would say something to him in a joking way... like "Well, looks like this is going to be another 1 episode day!" Or when he starts to get mad that he has to pause it, then look at him and say "Would you like to help me?" and if he says no, then say "Ok, then. Give me a second. I want to watch the show too."
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have always wondered how anyone with kids gets to watch a full show or movie without being interrupted....or I should say any mom because my husband just keeps watching while I am tending to everything else and when I do get to sit ans watch my son comes and bugs me about whatever he needs or has to say.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My husband is the same way. Except it's with his gaming.
    He'll get mad if the kids are screaming and hollering for something, but doesn't get up to tend to them (usually) until it's convenient for him. Which means he's in a spot in his game where he can stop. Well, the only thing is WE HAVE KIDS NOW there isn't a convenience for us. When they need to be changed, fed, or helped then it's our obligation as parents to assist them. I know he gets what being a parent means, but he is seemingly refusing to step out of that bachelor mentality and fully engage as a parent. Sometimes I wish too that I could sit down for hours and be lazy, but WE made the choice to start a family and that luxery doesn't exist until after bedtime. Even then there's chores to be done and what-not. It's frustrating, very frustrating that I'm the only ready parent. So yea, I know how you feel.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Anybody that answers no to this is LYING!! As much as I love my SO, he pisses me sometimes. It's just a guy thing, I think they really don't know better sometimes so you just have to try not to loose it and remember the good, when its bad!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011