Thrush...? adult content

Okay, so this is embarassing.

I've had problems... downstairs... for well over a week now. I wasn't sure if it was thrush, but yesterday I took a thrush pill anyway, because I couldn't take it anymore. It seems to have got a little bit, but there are a couple of fairly large, deep cuts around that area which are also causing me pain and I didn't think thrush could cause anything like that?

I haven't had sex or anything, so it can't be that. I'm confused and in pain!

losing_control

Asked by losing_control at 4:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Health

• Are you sure that it's not a yeast infection? Thrush is normally in the mouth.

You can get a YI without having sex. If this is the first time you have had it, a doctor should make the diagnosis otherwise if you self treat, you could cause it become worse if you are wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yeast infection ..
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have only heard of thrush in the mouth, you should go to the dr and have an exam.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• This is a delicate issue, and we want to help, but we can only specultate...
    the Doctor will tell you what's really going on.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011