Do you think its okay to ...

do you think it's okay to leave your newly born baby with your mom so you can gambling at a casino?? jw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• I guess you can do whatever you want...as long as you arent leaving the baby in the car in the parking lot of the casino.
    Anonymous

• Yes,
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yep I agree with Anon! As long as it isn't left in the car and has a responsible sitter there isn't a problem.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think every parent needs a little time away from t he kids here and there so i don't see a problem.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• you have to spend SOME time away from the kids. Lol.. and if gambling is your thing.. go for it!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Who better to leave the baby with than grammy. Yes go.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wouldnt do it but thats me.. But as long as the baby has someone responsible watching it that is all the truly matters
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't get it . . . .how do you find the energy to gamble when you are a new mom? If it were me, I would rather get a hotel room and sleep for a few hours.

And, are you talking about being gone for a few hours or a day or two? I would say a day or two may be a bit much.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I think every mom has the right to get away. If she wants to gamble for a couple of hours while her baby is being cared for by grandma, go for it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Who better to leave the baby with than Grandma? I would go and hope I win some money.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011