I think it's really funny when...

My answer is voted down and so are all the others answers, and they ALL are against the stance of the original person asking a question.

Anyone else? :)

I guess someone didn't like their dose of TRUTH. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• true... I think like this place we are able to openly get advise... of course my thought is if you dont like what the topic is about then DONT read it!!!... lol uh hello there are plenty of things to check out in teh cafe mom lobby....
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Some individuals come on to rally women behind them, especially when it comes to relationships with men. Women aren't always right!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yea, I'm new and it's been happening to me since day one. I just tell it like it is, makes me sort of proud though when I have thumbs down, means they thought THAT much of me to take time out to do it! Thanks :)
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have noticed it, and have been voted down and not even understood why.

Answer by gemgem at 4:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do think it's funny when I get voted down for stating facts and providing links, books, articles, etc. to back them up and that sort of thing. I also think it's kind of funny when I'm the only one who either agrees or disagrees with the OP and I get voted down for it, or I'm the only one with no up votes lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I could care less if I am voted down. My answer or opinion isn't going to change. We all have different things as we see as the truth.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have noticed some are just abusing the thumbs down votes
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011