College courses

I know ultimalty I need to go see a advisor for this but....
the university near me is offering free childcare if I transfer. I am going to community college to get a degree and get back out there working. Im going for medical assisting (graduate in winter/spring) not something I really want to do but I have to be able to pay the bills. Only other thing I thought about was medical school but with out a strong support system that can be strechting it.

basically I do not know what is inbetween....any thoughts??

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Ask yourself: How much money in childcare will I save if I switch? Will it balance out if I now have a higher tuition? Will I graduate later because I switched?

The answers should help you make a decision.
    MoversShakers

Answer by MoversShakers at 4:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm in a CNA program that is only taking 1 semester. It gives me credit towards getting into the community college nursing program and can get me a job that starts at $10-12.

I plan on working as a CNA while I go to nursing school.
    Anonymous

• my school doesn't offer CNA classes. I would have to pay $1,000 to get that certificate.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011