Charlie Sheen makes 1.8 million an episode. Why?

Because we liked him, but don't you agree we should be taxing the hell out of him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I dont like anybody enough to pay them over a million dollars a week. What a rip off. He better be coming over & rubbing my feet while I watch his silly show! for that money. No wonder he runs around like a maniac. He has money to burn.
    Anonymous

• He gets paid to entertain people. Obviously, many people find his brand of humor very entertaining, hence the huge salary. Yes, he should be taxed to the hilt, but he likely pays less income tax than many others-he's in the zone where "loopholes" are likely applicable.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I heard that his show is on hold for the remainder of this season, whatever that means. I watch very little Tv.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• His Daddy is the reason he is any body! The guy is really pathetic ....His brother Emilio Estavez (sp) his a decent guy..but Charlie Sheen is a loser...I can't stand his stupid show
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The show has been canceled, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Because he can...or could until now...

my question is- what happends to the rest of the cast and crew?!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• *happens
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wonder if they will end up just finding a replacement for Charlie in the end and continuing on with the show.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011