Anyone else having a bad day?

My day started off okay with the exception that i didn't sleep very well at all last night. I work at a day care but all the kids have been sick so it wasn't caotic til my 2 year old woke up from his nap as a parent dropped of their 2 children and another parent picked up her child as I was trying to give my fit throwing toddler a breathing treatment b/c he has RSV. It was so bad he was kicking at me pushing me away...i had tried everything to calm him down. Then I got off work early thinking well im gonna run to sonic get something to munch on...my card got declined so had to go to the bank as i feel like an idoit b/c i can't pay and at the very same moment my card was declined my battery died on my cell phone. Ugh...i am ready to just crul up and cry now....hate having bad stressful days

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• it should be a Monday for you hope your weekend is better
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes... I had to call women shelters and a divorce mediator. I am finally leaving my verbally abusive husband. I can no longer take it. Topping it off I got maybe 3 hours of sleep my baby woke up early and woke his sister up and they have been on a rampage all day. Now I am posting anonymous becasue I have a b**** that has been starting problems with me in my questions and asnwers, she hides under anonymous.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have had a bad day. I actually have had a bad 2-3 days and I am so glad NO ONE IS HOME TONIGHT. Its just me and well yay for that because I am horrible company right now and pretty pissed at my immediate family.

Answer by gemgem at 5:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have been having a bad week--very sad, crying, depressed--it is the week of the anniversary of when my Mom passed away so it is very hard for me and then we have our house in foreclosure so unsure of where we are going to live and the lists goes on and on
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Not yet lol :p
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011