So Will You Miss 2 1/2 Men if it Goes Off The Air?

I heard this morning it may close down due to the rantings of Charlie Sheen on the radio stations. It's a shame because there are so many other people out of work that really depend on a weekly pay check more than he does. I hope he doesn't end up one of the statistics of either going to jail or dying due to drugs, and gets the help he desperately needs. But a full blown drug addict can only get help if HE WANTS it, not if everyone else wants it for him, and crack is a tuff one to kick. One he'll never kick at home !!

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I will miss the show, I find all of the actors/actresses on the show to be funny in some way. Charlie needs to get his head out of his rearend and get his life straight for his own sake not just other people's sake. I do feel very bad for those that will lose their jobs over someone being so irresponsible and childish.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don't watch it. It can go and it won't affect my TV viewing. I am sad that all those people will lose a job because he feels the need to be an ass.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No, that show got old.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I've never seen it.

I wouldn't care if every sitcom on TV went off the air.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 5:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I will! I love that show and not just because of Charlie!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 5:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wont!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• nope, it was getting old and predictable.. and the canned laughter really gets annoying. and I don't know if it's just me but towards the last few episodes charlie did, his eyes seemed kind of squinty. like he was on crack or something. haha
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't watch the new episodes .. I don't even know when they're on. But I definatley like that show.
    They cancled this season, because he can't stay clean and has been putting off going back to work for too long. It's not about his rantings, it's about his behavior with drugs and alcohol that are preventing the show from continuing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yea I love that show
    ButterflyRose55

Answer by ButterflyRose55 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• hell no, i hate that show!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011