what things do you enjoy doing ? Im a stay at home soon to be home..i enjoy cleaning the house..that seems kind of funny but its something i like to do how about you ?

we all have something we enjoy doing tell me about it :)

sweetheart27766

Asked by sweetheart27766 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Me too, I am constantly re-organzing something it seams. And cooking great meals! I actually love this time to be at home. I do work part time, but enjoy taking care of my family and my home. I do scrap booking as well here and there
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• wow , your like me..:) like to keep the house clean and organzing things lol my honey does know were i put his stuff anymore lol
    sweetheart27766

Answer by sweetheart27766 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Me too, I am always cleaning and straiting things in the house. I use to be a stay at home mom and returned to work just 2 years ago after my last child turned 14. I stayed home from the time my first child of 4 was born in 1985. I don't get to clean my house like I use to which I miss. I use to bake all the time and now I don't have time for that. I miss staying home. Treasure your time because it goes by so fast.

dia4

Answer by dia4 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I LOVE to organize things, and I also LOVE to cook and bake things from scratch! My kids are so spoiled to my baking, that they HATE store -bought cookies, cakes, and candies, because they all taste stale! They have grown up eating fresh-baked cookies warm from the oven the minute they got off the bus when they went to public school. When I pulled them out and homeschooled them, I taught them to bake, and now they are spoiling their husbands with home cooked and baked foods.
    I'm also an admitted laundry fanatic! My dh LOVES the fact that there are ALWAYS clean, folded towels and washcloths stacked in order in my bathroom, all his shirts and jeans are hung in the closet, and even though the sock monster occasionally gets a few socks, there are clean socks and underwear in his drawer.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I enjoy cleaning my house and doing all the things a mother is suppose to do in the home. I also love my home based business. It gives me a feeling of self worth, and it also gives me the opportunity to meet and help others who need this business. Especially now, when so many people are losing their jobs due to the economy. I also enjoy spending time with my family.
    peacekeepermom

Answer by peacekeepermom at 1:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yeah, I hate cleaning. Organizing I don't mind but I have to get through all the freaking clutter first and I hate that. I like to scrapbook on my computer or knit. Right now I'm writing a 50,000 word story for a contest. I have to be done by the end of November (50k words in 30 days). I'm at 28,000 right now with 11 days to go.
    Nothing much gets done in November because of that. I only clean when I have to.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I cook. See the screen name? My kids have always been good eaters, so I just keep expanding their diets. We try to eat only all natural, healthy food, and I'm trying to perfect some kid favorites (like home made pizza, etc.) now so that when they are older, they will always bring their friends here. What teenager wouldn't want to go to a house where the mom makes awesome pizza? See, then we can keep an eye on them! It's all in the grand master plan of surviving this thing called raising kids.
    icook

Answer by icook at 10:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I love to make and build everything. All kinds of art and crafts and home construction and remodeling. Painting, drawing, jewelry making, carving, stained glass, tile, drywall, wallpaper, plumbing .... I really mean "everything." I built two walk in closets by myself and installed my own kitchen cabinets and counter tops. Stained glass is my favorite. I started a group. Check it out: Stained Glass Obsession

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I enjoy spending time with my daughter and doing computer graphic and working on my web site! Not big on cleaning but love the results from it.. lol.
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 3:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i like to clean and organize, though sometimes i feel it's for naught, b/c my 4 children and my biggest child(my hubs, lol) mess right after me. i'm also starting to sew blankets, and i love to read. whether for myself or the girls(they are the only two still home f/ school yet) sometimes i like to cook, but mostly i would rather bake. my hubs bought me a new mixer so i'm gonna try to make a cake f/ scratch, wish me luck!
    ksueditz

Answer by ksueditz at 11:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008