If you were on WifeSwap....

what kind of mom would you likely trade with?

for those unfamiliar with the show.. they take 2 moms and have them trade houses for a week. however, they always stick people in the polar opposite homes of the lifestyle they typically live. for example, putting a more lax mom in a home of a really strict mom.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Probably swap me with a wife who's underspoken, quiet, and reserved. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• someone who dresses like its the 90s and has a strict routine.

they would come to my apartment and cry when they saw the pile of laundry i left for them.

erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Since my hubby is a coal miner, they'd probably stick me in an environmentalists home that would wag a finger at me.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would probably get stuck on a farm since I am vegan or switched with a Southern Goddess who waits on her hubby hand and foot.
    My hubby and I are equal partners and I can't cook worth a damn, so the swap would be fun for him but not whom ever I was stuck with! lmao!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't even wanna say . . it would be soooooooo not kosher. Some of those ladies scare me, big time. Guys, too.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hey so don't you have to have like a spare room or something to do that show?
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It probably be with a very conservitive wife that waits on her husband and kids 24/7 and has everything done routinely..... *shudders* So couldn't do it. Good question btw!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• hahah id get on their bad side..
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 5:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My luck i would get a family that worshiped the devil or something like that.You know the type we have all seen,the mom works and dad does it all at home and should be wearing a dress instead of pants!!I would never do these shows because my house is never so clean,i prefer lived in than perfect!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Funny you ask. Me & a friend of mine were sayin we'd want to swap bc our husbands are truck drivers, we love each others kids, etc. :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 7:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011