If you could change one thing about your wedding . . .

. . . what would it be?

For me, it would be not to invite all of the people I only invited due to obligation and to keep it family and close friends.

Also, I would have welcomed children . . . yes . . . I told everyone not to bring kids. Totally hate that I did that!

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 5:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have skipped the wedding and taken the money my G-ma gave me for it and ran. lol. My mom told me to take the $2000 and get married at the court house but NOOOOooooOOOO I wanted the big white wedding. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The man I married.........
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't get married...
    Anonymous

• I loved the beach wedding we had, but i really wish my groom and father would have let me wait to have the wedding after my son was born. We couldn't afford a wedding that i would have really liked.. I would have liked not to have everything rushed, Would have liked more of my friends to be able to attend. I would have liked to have an actual wedding dress, though at the time, i didn't think it was a big deal.
    All in all though, My friends and family did all they could to make my wedding as nice as possible with the limited time/money we had. The Ceremony was like nothing anywhere... but not too often you can get a ceremony that incorporates both the christian and wiccan beliefs. *grin*
    Hoping that if we make it to yr 10 we can do it over again, and i can have my dress, and a dance.
    Candledancer

Answer by Candledancer at 6:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Just one thing....I would have not been talked into things I didn't really want to have - such as who should be in the wedding party - just because "that's the way it's done".
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol I was going to say "The Groom" I had an awesome wedding and reception with my ex-husband, he was a flop, my husband now is the love of my life and we eloped! Now if that amazing wedding had been with the better man that would be even more memorable. BUT on our 5th wedding anniversary we plan on renewing our vows and having a party/reception
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would have not listened to everyone else and hired a prfessional photographer. We were broke and tried to save money by being talked in to letting an Uncle takes pics. What a disaster. We have exactly 3 decent pics from the wedding and about 400 that are crap.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would have had someone video our wedding.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My cake. :( the lady who made it, showed us some amazing pictures, and referrals. Our cake looked like it had playdoh on it. It tasted great, but look like poo. I think my 3 year old could have done it better.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would've KNOWN that my father wouldn't show up and not spent the ride to the reception crying b/c he didn't show.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011