Does anyone else feel burdened by the turn our government is about to take?

I am scared of what Obama will do to this country. I didn't vote for him, don't want him, and I think he will drown this country in it's own sinfulness. His beliefs are so off from mine, that it's abrasive! There are already commercials advertising commemerative plaques and coins and plates...ugh!
Its not a racial thing... if he was white, or asian, or hispanic...or anyone else... I still wouldn't like him! Is anyone else just plain WORRIED about this man and his plans for our country?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• nope. looking foard to the start of a great precidency who will hopefully be able to reconstruct what has being destroyed in the last 8 years soooooooooooooo happy.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• for one It is all ready drownding in our "sinfulness" if you didnt notice
    for two there is not alot you can do so focus your energy on your family and friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have a very different atitude than you. i believe that there is a lot we as Americans can do. I don't see the country drowning in "sinfulness". I love my family and friends and I take care of them. However, I want a better future for my children and there is alot that we can all do.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I just can't like someone whos first act as president will be to sign the FOCA. Obama is a fence-walker and a back scratcher. I guarantee you that most of his first year in office will be spent paying back favors to all those who hoisted him into office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i didn't like bush however, I didn't judge him based on what the media though he was going to do or what I assume he was going to do. I will give OBAMA the same respect. the truth is you have no idea what he will or will not do. I however have hope that he will try to move this country foward and out of the slump it's in.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes, and there's alot of people who feel that way.

You won't find many of there here at the poliical answers board though, nearly everyone here is very much pro-Obama.

You might join a republican group on cafemom?

I bet he signs the Freedom of Choice act within a week of being in office.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Not worried at all. It's up to each of US to look to our own souls, not up to the President or anyone else. Cultivate your own garden regarding sin, because no two people have the same definition of it. You and I will certainly disagree on what God says about it!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Actually this place is not pro-obama there is hate and lies spread here every single day. I know that some agree with you and it is yours and their rights to believe what you want and it i smy right to believe what I want. I don't need to join a republican group why would I? I get all the hate right here and I'm not a republican. obama did not win by a small amount of votes so obviously alot of people feel different. It's okay is one of the things I love about this country the freedom to choose my candidate according to my beliefs.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Republican does not equal hate! Same as Democrat does not equal wimp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• anon I didn't say republican equals hate. I said that I get all the hate right here. Unless you have not notice teh political Q&A can get very hateful at times..
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2008