Know of an indoor play place where a 10-month old can play?

I need something open after 6:00 on Fridays. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you're not in that area, maybe you know of any national chains? I've heard great things about a few places around here, but they close at 6:00. I'm trying to find something where my 10-month old can play without me -- I'd like to sit to the side and enjoy a book or some me-time while the facility staff supervises him and I can see everything. Is there ANYTHING like that around? Thanks!

Jill97

Asked by Jill97 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Both in florida and in Indiana i have found very kid friendly hang outs in the mall. Most malls don't close until 9 or 10 depending. Our mall here in Hobart, Indiana just redid their play area and it is great.
    Candledancer

Answer by Candledancer at 5:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• thanks candledancer. I thought about the mall, but I'd have to actually play with him/supervise him. I was hoping for a place where I could have some "me-time", while still being there with him. Are there places where staff takes care of the kids, but parents are there too?
    Jill97

Comment by Jill97 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Is there a gymboree class/play center near you? Some of their classes offered are for families, while others are just for the kids. I have no idea their hours, but I love their music class for little ones.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I thought about the mall, but I'd have to actually play with him/supervise him.

***
    Seriously?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Are you married? Can your husband play with the baby for an hour so you can read or whatever? Maybe you read after he goes to bed?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011