What is the funniest thing your preschooler has said?

My son ran around class one day screaming DIARREA! Over and over.

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 5:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• He kept asking his dad for something to eat, and his dad said no you didn't finish your dinner. He then says....."Lets talk about this Dad"
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hmmm Lets see - he is reciting lines from Despicible Me lately, that makes me laugh...lol!~ something not ok but funny is if I ask him to do something he picked up "ALRIGHT" like how Adam SAndler says it on Big Daddy from HIS daddy lol!~
    I was trying to get him dressed this week and he looked at me and said But Mom, I just want to kiss you is all - lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Oh and he just got over croup and he said that the medicine tastes like poop.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• AFTER I HAD MY BABY , MY OTHER SON CAME TO SEE ME IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE POKED AT MY TUMMY AND ASKED, " MOMMY DID THE DOCTOR KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER BABY IN THERE..?"
    ALL I COULD DO WAS LAUGH!
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My son got in trouble and had to sit in time out at preschool....when I asked him why...he said, "Momma, it was because of my arm....my MISSING arm." And, he was hiding his arm behind his back.
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 6:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It was potty training time, yeah, fun. My son had fallen asleep on the way home from somewhere and it was summer, so it was hot. When we got home and he woke up he put his hands on his head and said, "Oh No! I tinkled on my hair!"
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• we were at the store a couple weeks ago and we were going down the baking aisle to get sugar....ds suddenly starts saying "wheres the applesauce?" he would shrug with both hands up "its not here.....its in the applesauce aisle!!" he's a nutty little guy sometimes lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2011