HAS ANONE EVER TRIED "ALLI"?

I NEED TO LOOSE ABOUT 20LBS .. ONLY RESPOND IF U HAVE ACTUALLY USED IT YOUSELF & GIVE ME YOUR EXPERIENCE.
THANK YALL!

king0913

Asked by king0913 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It causes you to have oily discharge....as in leak liquid poop out your butt uncontrolably. And in May 2010 it was linked to causing severe liver damage and liver failure in people....eventually like most diet pills, it will get pulled from store shelves and no longer be approved by the FDA!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• WOOOOW! THAT IS SO GROSS, I NEED TO READ THE SMALL PRINT:)
    king0913

Comment by king0913 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Exactly. It actually says on the package to wear dark pants while using this product. Do you understand how it works? It keeps your body from absorbing fat. When fat then gets to your large intestine, it causes diarrhea and cramping, as the large intestine tries to force out this weird new substance. It also leaks out uncontrollably, as oils are not usually in the large intestine. One of the biggest thugs is that it "works" by making you not want to eat fatty foods, because of the side effects. Thus, you'd be better off saving your money and just cutting out the fatty foods and refined sugars and grains. Eat whole grains, lean proteins, and lots of fruits and veggies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• BAD idea. Anal leakage, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, I will never take diet pills.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'll respond even though I HAVEN'T used it....I've heard awful things about it....so I wouldn't suggest it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011