What type of baby toys you got?

I got this saucer thing that bounces, 2 little things that he can lay down and play with these dangling toys, bouncer chair that blinks lights and makes noises, and ton of rattles other junk.

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those are great options for development. How old is the baby? I have soft blocks for my 10month old to play with, a shape sorter so he can learn to purposfully "drop" items into and take things out of the shape sorter. That way the baby can learn to get control of his hands. I also have soft books with bright pictures of things the baby sees around the house...like cups, spoons, chair, ect. They also like contrasing colors such as black and white.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have a jumparoo.. walker... activity center and plastic tote full of little toys... pop up toys.. one of those toys with the steering wheel that makes noise lights up and stuff...one that you turn knobs, pull knobs, push knobs, and slide knobs and the heads pop up... a walk behind toy (just got that out she is pulling herself up everywhere) a baby computer that has lights and songs, she will be 7 months old this weekend...
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 6:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sophie The Giraffe(awesome for teething),Stacker,dolls,leap frog globe,mini play kitchen,teething rings,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011