How much to feed him?

Just wondering how much you should feed a 7 month old. Right now, my son eats about 28oz of formula each day and has half a container of baby food twice a day. Just curious how much your little ones ate at this age?

Rachael420

Asked by Rachael420 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The 28 oz. may be a bit too much... I would go for about 20-22 oz a day at that age, plus the baby food will give them more than enough. My guy at that age ate about that much, but I usually added 2 extra ounces of water to his formula to make sure he was drinking enough, and he was totally fine.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• The pedi told me that I should be giving my son any where between 24 and 32 oz of formula. He is 5 months and 19.7 lbs.

As long as you're feeding him when he wants and not forcing it on him he is fine. HTH
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 10:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008