Is this year going good for you?

Mine has been ok. Depressed or people claim I am. Got a new job.

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• so far yes but things seem to be getting harder all the time.
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Going by horribly
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's been hard and definately testing my strength. I left my abusive ex which is good but I can't find an apt at the moment and I've been dealing with alot of court stuff and he won't leave me alone. but It's going to get better!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yes it has. no where to go but up!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It has been very challenging for me. My son was diagnosed with Failure to Thrive and has developmental delays so we have been getting tests done to find out why and if there is any other steps we need to take. He is now getting OT, PT and a developmentalist working with him to help improve his motor skills. But on the up side, he is improving slowly. He is eating enough food now and gaining weight. He still nurses about 6 times a day at 10 months old. He has 3 older brothers that love him and encourage him. The good that will come of this is that i have decided to go back and finish my education degree, then get my masters in early intervention to become a developmentalist. That way i can help other families with children who have delays and special needs. I also have a son with Down Syndrome so i believe i will be able to put my knoweldge and love into my work. Overall it has been a decent year since i do have GOD.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• This year is going great. We have had a few bad days but things are looking up.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• So far so good. 2010 ended bad for us with my father's death. I don't think anything can compare to that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Started okay, getting better every month. Hope this continues the rest of our lives.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Things are going extremely well. 2010 was a tough year for us, but it looks like things are starting to look up.

Hope things start to get better for those of you going through a rough patch. *Hugs*
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2011