I'm a new SAHM, I feel gulity that my husband comes home miserable everyday from his job. He thinks it's great I stay home & raise our son & there's no way he's leaving his job how can he go doy to day like this my son is going to see his Daddy is sad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, what does he like to do? Does he have a degree of come sort? If he's at a dead end job or at a job he doesn't like then he's gonna feel like that/ First I would have a tlak with him,, to discuss things he would like to do, or always thought about doing, and seeing if he can maybe make a career move, or start his own business with his interest. My mother always told me dont settle for something justbecause. If you have a passion, a love, or even a interest in something, go for it. Then try when he has off to do things with him, that you guys love. A relaxing picnic, with your son, a movie and dinner with a night alone for you too, or do a family thing.
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If he is that miserable why dont he try looking for another job while he is still working. If he is not happy he is no good for himself, you or your son. He should try to find something that will make him happy even if it meant a pay cut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My dh doesn't like his job all the time either, but with the way things are right now, there's not many options and he's thankful just to have a job. When he has a bad day, he usually tries to stop somewhere on the way home to 'de-stress', even if it's just walking around the store for a bit, so he doesn't come home grumpy. My son really likes doing crafts, so a lot of days, I'll have him make something for dh, even just color a picture, and he's so excited about it, it usually helps put dh in a better mood. Maybe you could try some little things like that? You could also try planning some family activities so he has something to look forward to at the end of the week. Hopefully things get better for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2008