How much would you pay for a good pair of shoes/boots?

i came across a site called just fabulous and they have all shoes/boots for 40 and you get a pair a month, its one of those membership club things. im debating on whether to join or not. if i quit smoking i could afford one pair a month and actually have money left over, if i were to use my smokes money..... your thoughts?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I 've paid a benjamin 's a few times ,but the shoes are good ones!Love boots! I am almost as dangerous in a shoe store as i am in a jewelery store.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Most I ever paid was $50 for a pair of shoes I got for Prom and I only wore them like 3 times. So that was $50 for nothing. :( Oh well they're still cute! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yes unless one would wait to long to pick the pair. they do a fashion quiz to get a personalized style, and the ones they recommended for me were all great. there isnt any buy so much in such amount of time and can cancel at anytime. im thinkin i might try it and see, would be a good incentive to quit smoking......
    gothmama91

Comment by gothmama91 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Probably $100 +
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I am afraid to post the dollar amount, let's just say quality over quantity. I'd be leary of the membership. It's too good to be true.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2011