WILL SOCIETY EVERY KICK THE IGNORANCE OF RACISM!? adult content

UGH! I CANT STAND WHEN PEOPLE SAY, "IM NOT A RACIST, I JUST DONT BELIEVE IN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS." ... SO IGNORANT & FULL OF HATE! YEAH U R THE APITAMY OF A RACIST! .. WHO IS REALLY JUST ONE RACE ANYWAY. IAM WHITE & MEXICAN, MY HUSBAND IS BLACK, AND MY CHILDREN ARE A MIXTURE OF BOTH OF US.. AND IT DISGUSTS ME TO HEAR & SEE PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST AS IF THEY DONT APPROVE OF MY FAMILY !

king0913

Asked by king0913 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sorry but I don't see it ever being "KICKED!"
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I agree with you 100% OP! Unfortunately though, racism is here to stay.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 8:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I agree with you Mama !!!!!! We have come a long way but still have a lot of work to do.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• There will always be some idiot who has a problem with the way other people run their lives.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 8:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Racism could easily die if people would let it, but the ones who are insecure, are the ones who manage to keep it alive and going. You ignore the ignorant. Everyone has a mixture, in most cases it is only 2 maybe 3 generations back, some people don't know it, but it is in there! Best wishes.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 8:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Unfortunately, unless we can rid of ignorance and stupidity there will always be racism. Same goes for people who judge others because of the car they drive, where they live, what kind of work they do, etc. Personally, I feel sorry for people who think that way, because they have limited themselves from meeting some very wonderful people. Know that your family is beautiful because it IS interracial and your children were blessed with not one, but two-- races rich in culture. I'm jeal! : )
    ShariY

Answer by ShariY at 8:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Agree to disagree and let it go. Yes its not something you agree with but everyone is entitled to believe in what they believe. It does not mean they are a bad or hateful person. It just means that is what they believe.
    The key here is instead of being so offended by their beliefs, let it just roll off your back. You believe differently and that is ok!

Society will not ever kick this not because of ignorance but because of their chosen beliefs and for some their hatred for the other race.
    As long as there is evil in the land this will continue and possibly get worse.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am Italian, Irish, English, and Native American....My mom married into a family that was predjudiced against Italians....it was quite the interesting and confusing childhood I had...
    Anonymous

• As long as people feel the need to deem themselves superior, we will have racism, sexism, agism
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Just a FYI. You might have more people reading this if you weren't shouting (typing in all CAPS) and if you used spell check. Talking about ignorance?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011