Labor question

Can you go in labor and then stop for a few hours or does it just keep going i was up at 2:30am till 4:30 with stomic pain like my stomic kept getting really rock hard and hurting really bad then i fell asleep till about 5:30am and woke up with really really bad cramping back pain tighting of the stomic and i had a really bad leg cramp i don't understand that but i was told it could of ment i droped cuz i havn't of dne that yet. Around 7:30 i took tynole and it got rid of my leg cramps but still had dull pains in back and cramps. Around 9am it all stoped i lost some more of my plug this moring i started loseing it yesterday. And im starting to hurt again but thats prob cuz i did over an hour a wii lol but can labor start and stop or what. Im 39 weeks and 2 days thank you sry its long

Tarrahs2011

Asked by Tarrahs2011 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Make sure you call Labor & Delivery and let them know what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If he said that, then i'd follow his orders.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• it's probably just false labor. If your having to breath through the contractions..it's probably false labor.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• my doc said if it happens again for 2 hours straight to go in
    Tarrahs2011

Comment by Tarrahs2011 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Id call L&D
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yeah i had my kid already lol
    Tarrahs2011

Comment by Tarrahs2011 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011