Hilton Falls View

My husband and i stayed in Falls View hotel in 2007 for our anniversary and would love to return to Niagra Falls for our anniversary next year again. We would go this year, but would have to take our 10 month old since im still nursing 6 times a day. We have our passports already so that is not an issue, but we were wondering if there was a better hotel with a great view of the Falls that was still close to Clifton Hill. I want to make this a very special anniversary. We may even decide to take the boys with us next year if my mom could come too so my husband and i could get some alone time together. Thanks for yor help.

team21

Asked by team21 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Travel

• I live not to far away from the American Falls....There are a lot of nice hotels on Clifton Hill and Victoria Ave. When I would go to the Canadian side I always stayed at the Courtyard Marriot on Victoria Ave. The breakfast buffet next to it is wonderful. There is another casino up there with a hotel, if that's your thing, but it's a little further away.

The casino on the American Side, the park and Hard Rock cafe is the only thing the american side has going for it....other than that downtown Niagara Falls NY is a crime infested dump. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the area!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• LOL...i was creeped out when i saw the american side of Niagra Falls......i am not into the Casino scene, but i loved walking around Clifton Hill and the surrounding area.
    team21

Comment by team21 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011