Do you make him wash? adult content

Do you make your husband/SO wash off his Penis before you have sex with him?

Asked by ItsMe89 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• No. I love the smell of work. Dont get me doesnt smell bad lol I just love a dirty guy! haha But in a rugged way!

Answer by Steph319 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Only if he hasn't showered that day or if he was doing some hard labor and had the sweat crotch.

Answer by meandrphoto at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I make him take a shower. Cause he smokes and stinks.

Answer by louise2 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Nope, I take it as it comes (pun intended)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Right now yes because I am prego, but normally no cause it is going to just get dirty again ;-)

Answer by mslksdh at 6:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No only for another reason;-)

Answer by Unique11 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I try to. He's really bad for not showering for a loooong time, so we rarely get frisky (in his defense, that was a recent development because he was working 12+ hour days all winter driving a snow plow). I won't do anything with him without a condom unless he has just showered, though, and if he's missed more than like one day, I won't do it at all.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• no

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Not as a rule no but if its late in the day and he didn't take a shower earlier or was out in the garage working and has grease and sweat all over him, or if he's recently been to his aunt's house. I love his aunt but she uses all sorts of room deodorizers and candles and such that the smell is still on him when he comes home and it triggers my asthma

• It's never an issue. My husband showers immediately when he comes home from work.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011